Business Development & Marketing Administrator
An enthusiastic Business Development & Marketing administrator to support our Sales and Marketing department to provide creative ideas to help achieve set targets. Will require administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
The marketing intern will collaborate with our BD and Marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Their insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help to acquire marketing skills and provide knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the BD and marketing team in administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Carry out vendor Pre-qualification for new opportunities.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good Planning and Organizing skills
- Must be able to give competent advice
Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree