Xergy Group Ltd
As a fast growing software start-up we require an experienced, hungry and passionate individual to join us at the start of our global journey
Field Marketing plays a crucial role in driving sales development, building pipeline, increasing partner engagement, supporting account-based selling.
This position will report to the CXO. As someone who is detail oriented with great communication skills, you’ll be responsible for driving top-of-the-funnel opportunities and mid-funnel pipeline acceleration for sales and partners via the execution and management of field activities, social media ( e.g. LinkedIN,) PR campaigns, Website content, trade shows, customer roundtables, industry events etc. You will work with our 3rd party providers to ensure that we have a co-ordinated strategy to drive leads and opportunities through both inbound and outbound activity.
What you'll do?
- Planning and delivering a long term marketing strategy
- Implement demand generation and account-based marketing campaigns
- Monitor and maximise results from inbound prospects, helping drive lead conversion to MQLs and SQLs
- Implement Social campaigns to drive market awareness and generate leads
- Executing campaigns across digital marketing, social media and events to create leads
- Support selling motions by adapting and delivering communications materials to Sales
- Regionalizing content and creating new content that engages customers and corporates as the company expands into new territories
- Creating online and offline content and managing the distribution across multiple channels
- Developing compelling internal assets
- Reporting on key engagement metrics, developing benchmark levels and making iterative improvements
What we're looking for?
- SaaS and Enterprise marketing. Proven B2B experience in scale-up growth environments.
- Global & Local: Has implemented global programs in the region - capable of taking direction, content and initiatives and implementing. Has the smarts to know when to push back and when to get on with it.
- Marketing Platforms: Knowledge of marketing platforms and ability to recommend appropriate platforms. We use Hubspot CRM. Strong on analysing data.
- Customer & Sales Engagement: Evidence of effectiveness in engaging with sales through events, sales comms and customer engagement. An out-of-the-box thinker.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver campaigns and programs within a very high-velocity environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels, conceptually and tactically
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and think through problems to come up with innovative solutions
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital or disability status.