Sales Development Representative
Xergy Group Ltd
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a sales professional at the start of their career to learn and further develop their skills in a fast paced dynamic and rewarding environment. If you are smart, motivated, persistent, a strong team player, driven to succeed and want to be part of an exciting growth story we want to hear from you!
As a Sales Development Representative, you will generate the highest quality, quantity, and velocity of strategic pipeline through detailed discovery and research, engaging and inspiring prospects to adopt Proteus to help them transform their businesses.
Our Sales Development Representatives create the revenue engine for Proteus with new opportunities through collaborative account planning and engagement with key stakeholders.
Your role will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and prospect new customers in the Proteus target markets. Focusing on customer outcomes, you will qualify their business goals and identify how Proteus can help them.
Working with Account Executives and cross-functional teams, you will create and prioritise target account lists within your defined territory, identify and generate new business leads and, through in depth qualification, converting these to sales accepted leads and opportunities.
- Client profiling and planning to generate clear activity plans for sales activity within the sector or territory.
- Execution and management of pro-active sales campaigns into the agreed sector, territory or client set, to generate meetings and leads
- Pro-active outbound communication (written & verbal) to book new business appointments with target organisations
- Manage leads from inception to handover of opportunities to your Account Executives and provide continued support for the campaign
Identifying key sponsors/mobilisers and developing trusted advisor relationships with them.
- Driving depth into customers through cross selling and up-selling activity, leveraging the full portfolio of available products.
- Ensure that all activity is captured in the CRM system including updating client-base contacts, leads and opportunities and pro-active communications where appropriate to help maximise revenue stream per client.
- To actively drive your self-development, working closely with your Sales Director to set personal objectives.
For the SDR role you will ideally have some experience in business development and/or outbound prospecting. If you enjoy being challenged, working in target driven environments and succeeding as part of a team then this role could be for you. We want someone who is not afraid of prospecting and speaking to customers on the phone as well as keeping up to date on industry trends. Candidates are eligible to apply for this role if they have recently graduated (2020) or will be graduating in 2021.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Ability and willingness to work with own initiative
- Ability to identify business needs, align solutions and quantify business benefits
- Ability to develop and execute clear opportunity plans spanning multiple stakeholders across complex organizations
- Ability and willingness to develop appropriate aligned sector industry knowledge
- Strong presentation skills, for meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and a good understanding of the space
You should include these in your application:
Your completed profile with linkedin profile
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital or disability status.