Xergy Group Ltd
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
If you are smart, motivated, persistent, a strong team player, driven to succeed and want to be part of an exciting growth story we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive at Xergy, you will drive Xergy’s future growth by building relationships with prospective clients and converting them into advocates for our Proteus software platform.You are a highly driven & ambitious salesperson, capable of engaging in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of an organization including the C-suite. You can demonstrate experience of working with complex enterprise companies. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to selling the business value of solutions in competitive situations. You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- Key deliverables:
Client profiling and planning to generate clear activity plans for sales activity within the sector or territory.
- Execution and management of pro-active sales campaigns into the agreed sector, territory or client set, to generate meetings and sales opportunities to meet revenue targets
- Pro-active outbound communication (written & verbal) to book new business appointments with target organisations
Sales revenue growth for Xergy aligned to the company’s software Products. Working with various clients, prospects and partners to maximise Proteus revenue.
- Manage opportunities from inception to close and manage the virtual team to deliver the proposal and win the business.
- Be a champion for customer success in the account base.
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with C Level contacts within your account base.
- Driving depth into customers through cross selling and up-selling activity, leveraging the full portfolio of available products.
- Preparation of accurate, timely and current reporting to Leadership. This will include using the CRM for revenue forecasting, opportunity pipeline information, win planning and call plan activity.
- Management of CRM system including updating client-base contacts, leads and opportunities and pro-active communications where appropriate to maximise revenue stream per client.
- Periodic activity and results review to maximise business potential.
To actively drive your self-development, working closely with your Sales Director to set personal objectives.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of software sales experience, with a track record of high performance
Ability and willingness to work with own initiative
- Ability to identify business needs, align solutions and quantify business benefits
- Ability to develop and execute clear opportunity plans spanning multiple stakeholders across complex organizations
- Ability and willingness to develop appropriate aligned sector industry knowledge
- Strong presentation skills, for meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and a good understanding of the space
You should include these in your application: A completed profile oand/or LinkedIn profile
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital or disability status.