Our ESG policy covers three key areas:
- Environment – concerned with the impact our business has on the environment
- Societal – concerned with the impact our business has on society
- Governance – concerned with the impact our business has on its stakeholders
- We have detailed our commitments in these areas below, along with how we will benchmark and measure our progress towards these.
The following are the core principles that guide our approach:
- Xergy Group always complies with both the letter and the spirit of the law, in whatever market we operate.
- Xergy Group takes an active governance approach to consider the potential impact of our business on the environment, our staff, and the communities and societies in which we operate.
- We collectively live up to the highest standards of ethics across our business; as a minimum, we always respect human rights, ensure no exploitation of child labour, and conduct our business free from bribery and corruption.
Xergy Group is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do. Read more
Xergy Group believes that our people underpin our business and generate success for our customers, our shareholders and our other stakeholders. As such, we aim to provide them with a working experience that enables them to deliver their best work. We also recognise the contribution that we can all collectively make to the societies in which we operate, through our example, and through our actions. Read more
Xergy Group recognises that strong governance is both an important responsibility and is fundamental to our success as we scale up our business. We have a strong governance framework in place that enables us to facilitate top-line growth, reduce costs, and ensure regulatory and legal compliance whilst increasing employee productivity, and optimising investment and capital expenditures. Read more